The popularity of Motiva Ergonomix in Malaysia is growing among patients seeking high-quality breast implants. Ergonomix is a unique 6th-generation breast implant known for providing a natural breast projection. Its availability in Malaysia brings excitement for both local and foreign patients in the country as it now satisfies their need to have natural-looking breasts that don’t constrict their movements and boost their confidence while they regain back their femininity as a woman.
But before you can enjoy your results, you have to go through the recovery process safely. It’s essential for a patient to take care of her own body to ensure they’re minimising the risk of post-breast augmentation complications. If you're considering getting Motiva Ergonomix breast augmentation in Malaysia, you can expect a smooth and comfortable recovery process.
Whether you're a local or a foreign patient, Malaysia has become a popular destination for breast augmentation surgery due to its stunning landscape, rich cultural heritage, and affordable prices. In this article, we will be sharing tips you need to know to have a smooth recovery after having Motiva Ergonomix Implant and how its feature helps during your recovery.
The Procedure with Motiva Implants
It is important to note that the breast augmentation procedure with Motiva Implants may vary depending on the specific technique and equipment used by the surgeon. However, here’s a step-by-step explanation of what to expect during the breast augmentation procedure with Motiva Ergonomix in Malaysia:
- Consultation: The first step in the breast augmentation process with Motiva Implants is a consultation with a qualified plastic surgeon. During this appointment, the surgeon will discuss your goals and expectations for the procedure, perform a physical examination, and review your medical history to ensure that you are a good candidate for the procedure.
- Anaesthesia: Once you are deemed a suitable candidate, the surgeon will administer anaesthesia to ensure that you are comfortable and pain-free throughout the procedure.
- Incision: Next, the surgeon will make an incision in the breast area. The location and size of the incision will depend on a variety of factors, including the type of Motiva Implant and the desired outcome.
- Implant placement: Once the incision is made, the surgeon will place the Motiva Ergonomix into the breast tissue or under the chest muscle. Motiva Implants are designed to have a natural feel and shape, making them an ideal option for patients seeking a more natural-looking outcome. The surgeon will then adjust the implant to ensure that it is properly positioned and symmetrical.
- Closing the incision: After the Motiva Ergonomix is in place, the surgeon will close the incision using sutures or surgical tape. Because Motiva Implants are designed to minimise scarring, patients can expect minimal scarring post-procedure.
- Recovery: Following the procedure, you will be taken to a recovery room to be monitored until the anaesthesia wears off. You will then be discharged and given specific instructions for post-operative care, including pain management, activity restrictions, and follow-up appointments with your surgeon.
Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure that involves inserting implants to enhance the size and shape of the breasts. After the surgery, it is important to follow a proper recovery process to ensure optimal healing and minimise the risk of complications.
After the surgery, patients are typically monitored in the recovery room for a few hours to ensure that they are stable and comfortable. Patients may experience common symptoms during recovery after surgery including aching, swelling, bruising, and stiffness in the chest area. It's important to note that each patient's experience can vary. Pain medication is provided to manage discomfort, swelling, and bruising during this time.
Most patients will require a few days of rest after the surgery, depending on the patient’s body condition , and it's essential to avoid any strenuous activities or heavy lifting during this recovery time. Patients should also avoid showering or bathing for the first few days and keep the dressing and surgical bra on until their surgeon advises them to remove them.
Attending follow-up appointments with your surgeon is important to ensure that your implants are healing properly and that there are no complications. It is essential to follow post-operative instructions and attend follow-up appointments to promote healing, prevent complications, monitor recovery progress, and identify and treat any complications early. These measures also provide an opportunity to address any concerns or questions you may have about your recovery.
Tips for a Smooth Recovery
After undergoing breast augmentation surgery with Motiva Ergonomix, good post-operative care can fasten up a patient's recovery speed. Here are some specific strategies that patients can use to promote healing and minimise discomfort after getting their surgery done in Malaysia:
- Getting plenty of rest and sleep: It is essential to get enough rest and sleep to allow your body to focus on the healing process and helps reduce the risk of complications such as bleeding or infection.
- Staying hydrated and eating a healthy diet: A healthy diet with enough protein and vitamins such as vitamin C to help your body to heal faster. Drink plenty of fluids and avoid alcohol and smoking as staying hydrated helps to regulate body temperature, and transport nutrients and oxygen to cells.
- Avoiding exercise and heavy action for the first 2 weeks: Patients should avoid any heavy activities, such as lifting weights or strenuous exercise, for the first two weeks to reduce the risk of complications and promote healing.
- Wear compression garments: Wearing compression garments as recommended by the surgeon can help reduce swelling, bruising, and discomfort after the surgery. It also helps in ensuring the body in adapting the new boobs with restriction of movement.
- Taking prescribed medications as directed: Patients should take any prescribed medications as required, including pain medication, antibiotics, and anti-inflammatory medication, to help manage pain and prevent infections.
To minimise scarring, patients should take care of their scars in addition to following their surgeon's recommendations. This may involve using silicone sheets or gels to reduce scarring. If discomfort or pain occurs, applying ice packs or taking warm baths can help alleviate it.
Motiva Ergonomix in Malaysia, on the other hand, utilises the smallest incisions possible to expedite the recovery period and minimise the visibility of scars. Specifically with incisions approximately 2.5 cm in size, roughly half the size of traditional breast augmentation incisions, as a result, the post-operative risk is reduced, and scarring is minimal.
Potential Complications and When to Seek Medical Attention
Experiencing potential complications after a medical procedure can be a nightmare for any patient. It is important for patients to know when to seek medical attention if they experience any concerning symptoms or complications.
Some potential risks and complications of breast augmentation surgery include bleeding, infection, and implant-related issues such as capsular contracture, implant rupture or leakage, and implant displacement. Other risks may include anaesthesia-related complications, scarring, or changes in nipple or breast sensation.
Patients should seek medical attention immediately if they experience any unusual symptoms or complications after surgery, such as excessive pain, fever, redness or swelling, discharge from the incision site, or any signs of implant rupture or leakage. If a patient notices any changes in the size or shape of their breasts or any unusual sensations, they should contact their surgeon immediately. Early detection and treatment of any complications are essential to prevent further health issues or adverse outcomes.
However, Motiva Ergonomix usually avoids such drawbacks because it is a breast implant that greatly emphasises the importance of safety. With its innovative design and advanced technologies, it has a safety record of less than 1% of reported cases of implant-related complications like capsular contracture, rupture, and seroma. This is due to its precise construction and quality materials.
In addition to quality implant design, Motiva prioritizes patient care beyond surgery. Their Always Confident Warranty Program provides lifetime coverage against implant rupture, and their Product Replacement Policy offers coverage for capsular contracture (Baker grades III and IV) for 10 years. This means that in the event of any issues, patients can rest assured that they will receive a replacement implant at no cost, ensuring peace of mind and a smooth recovery process. With Motiva's commitment to patient care and support, patients in Malaysia expect quality results and satisfaction with their Motiva Ergonomix.
While the risks and complications associated with Motiva Ergonomix breast augmentation surgery are rare, patients should still be aware of them and understand when to seek medical attention if necessary. Patients should also follow their surgeon's post-operative instructions carefully to minimise the risk of complications and promote optimal healing.